South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Week 46's Fact or Fiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're doing an "Ollie", you are surfing.
Guess fact
fact from me as well
Oh dear, I get to do a :cheer: :haha:

You are skateboarding. The move was created by Allan "Ollie" Gelfand in the 1970s. It is a jumping technique that allows skaters to hop over obstacles and onto curbs. The Ollie involves a strong push-off and a quick shift of balance. Gelfand created Olliwood, an indoor skating ramp the size of half a basketball court.

Lightning cannot strike the same place twice.
Fiction Smile
fiction from me too.
Big Grin
:thumbs:

Lightning isn't selective and can even strike the same place more than once during a single storm. Tall buildings, such as the Empire State Building and the Seattle Space Needle, are hit repeatedly. Statistically, lightning strikes within any one-quarter acre of land (not counting tall buildings) about once in 100 years.

"Sour mash" refers to a process used in making whiskey.
I guess fact
I'm going to say fact too.
Smile
Jangar Wrote::thumbs:

Lightning isn't selective and can even strike the same place more than once during a single storm. Tall buildings, such as the Empire State Building and the Seattle Space Needle, are hit repeatedly. Statistically, lightning strikes within any one-quarter acre of land (not counting tall buildings) about once in 100 years.

"Sour mash" refers to a process used in making whiskey.

I think sour mash refers to the ingredients for whiskey so

Fiction