South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Thoughts on the game v Wales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I thought in general, that the Boks played well. The scrums must be of some concern though. Our line-out strength continues to be absolutely awesome with a number of steals. A reasonable debut for Bosman as well in a game that the officials seemed determined to dominate. How Monty got even one yellow, let alone two is beyond me.
Hmmm, but Percy is sooo goodlooking, and a high tackle is a high tackle ... :mmm:
I thought the Bokke did ok. We won & that's good enough for me.
Smile
Percy for President of Poffadder
dudette Wrote:Hmmm, but Percy is sooo goodlooking, and a high tackle is a high tackle ... :mmm:

Agreed, a high tackle is a high tackle, but that sure wasn't one.
Depending on his choose of hair colour, should determine if it was allowed
TheDuck Wrote:Percy for President of Poffadder

Watchit!!!! :curse:
The Mayor

:engel:

:worthy:
mcamp999 Wrote:reasonable debut for Bosman as well in a game that the officials seemed determined to dominate. How Monty got even one yellow, let alone two is beyond me.
I couldn't agree more Homer. Even the Welsh lads sitting next to me were gob-smacked by the decision. "Little" Shane Williams got away with a blatant trip right in front of the same English linesman who reported the two Monty incidents.

All in all a very enjoyable occasion.

:high:
The Highlander Wrote:I couldn't agree more Homer. Even the Welsh lads sitting next to me were gob-smacked by the decision. "Little" Shane Williams got away with a blatant trip right in front of the same English linesman who reported the two Monty incidents.

All in all a very enjoyable occasion.

:high:

have to agree. was very enjoyable and the welsh are great to talk to and watch the game with.

whereabouts did you sit highlander?