South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Week 47's Fact or Fiction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There are more than 2.5 million possible poker hands in a 52-card deck.
I guess fact Smile
surely not - fiction
Yet again we have a tie Confusedad:

There are 2 598 960 to be exact. The game of poker is unlike other casion games in that players play against one another, rather than against the house. The highest poker hands are a royal flush and a straight flush, and the lowest hand is a high card. Over 70 million decks of cards are sold yearly in the United States.

President Kennedy had a rabbit named Marilyn.
Truth is often stranger than fiction, so fact Smile
will go with fact
I'm not sure but I'll guess that it's fact too.
Ay-yai-yai....

:cheer:

It was named Zsa-Zsa. :haha: JFK's family had several White House pets during his presidency. Other pets included a cat named Tom Kitten, a horse named Sardar, ponies named Macaroni, Leprachaun, and Tex and hamsters called Debbie and Billie.

Yellow roses symbolize jealousy.
I thought they symbolise friendship ... Fiction
Dudette was partly right but not enough so that I don't get to do a :cheer: Smile

The answer is fact...

They can also symbolize infidelity, joy, gladness, or friendship or mean "Welcome back" or "Remember me". Red roses can mean love, desire, respect, courage, or a job well done. Many floral dictionaries define flowers according to their traditional meanings.

Lobster was part of the first Thanksgiving celebration.