South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Important announcement for the Trivia Section.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really that important in the big scheme of things, but important to me and to the people that participate. Smile

I am going to be taking a break until next year while Venus and myself move into our new home and get settled.

I hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas and a great New Year and I'll be back... Darn I do a bad Arnie impersonation... :haha:
Wishing you and your family all the best, a very blessed christmas and a prosperous and happy new year.
Many thanks for the hours of fun I've had with the trivia.
Enjoy your well deserved rest.
Looking forward to seeing the trivia threads up and running in the new year.
Jan

Thanks for your contribution, I always look at the thread and find out some usefull tit-bits.

Have a great season.

Mal
yep...thanks for being enthusiastic....seeya next year.. Big Grin
Thanks so much Jangar for all your input with the trivia threads, the rock trivia included. Very much appreciated. It's been a lot of fun & I look forward to participating again next year.
Best wishes to you, Venus, Danny & everyone else.
Hope it will be a fabulous festive season for all.
Smile :thumbs: Smile
Thanx for the nice words everyone Smile

I am raring to get my life (back to :jester: ) normal again so that I can continue with the threads :thumbs:
Jangar Wrote:Thanx for the nice words everyone Smile

I am raring to get my life (back to :jester: ) normal again so that I can continue with the threads :thumbs:

lopl Jangar.... it will never be back to the 'normal' as you knew it from before Saturday.... there will be a new normal in the future..... :jive:
Looking forward to the New Year so that you can be back where you belong