South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Skype Handsets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know of a good make or perhaps the ones to avoid ?

I am thinking of buying one via the net either online purchase (outside Denmark) or on E-bay and was wondering if anyone has any experience with such handsets.
I have the Logitech one at work and it works pretty well.. at home we just use a microphone and the speakers on our pc.. also works well...

:berry:

p.s. please give Venus my love and tell her I miss her!!

Strawbs Wrote:I have the Logitech one at work and it works pretty well.. at home we just use a microphone and the speakers on our pc.. also works well...

p.s. please give Venus my love and tell her I miss her!!

Thanx Smile

P.s will do, but I hope to have her computer online very very soon. Smile

***EDIT***

Sadly I can't seem to find any Logitech handsets, only headsets :bigcry:
Jangar Wrote:Thanx Smile

P.s will do, but I hope to have her computer online very very soon. Smile

***EDIT***

Sadly I can't seem to find any Logitech handsets, only headsets :bigcry:

Ah, mines a headset... didn't read it properly.... Look like a pilot what what! :crylol:
Jangar.... Skype recommended Plantronics.... I got a basic one from Amazon and it is fine.

:blom:
Pronkertjie Wrote:Jangar.... Skype recommended Plantronics.... I got a basic one from Amazon and it is fine.

:blom:

Once again I find only headsets not handsets, i.e. hand held, like a normal phone. :bigcry:

:fb: <=== Strawbs at work :haha:
Jangar Wrote:Once again I find only headsets not handsets, i.e. hand held, like a normal phone. :bigcry:

:fb: <=== Strawbs at work :haha:

Well.... you can use the headset as a handset :p

Put your speakers on and then talk through the microphone of the headset. We did that in a meeting the other day.... we talked with people all around the world with the microphone of the headset and little speakers were plugged in at the place of the earphones of the headset. Smile It was loud and clear.
Jangar Wrote::fb: <=== Strawbs at work :h aha:

ok:

:feel: :theclub: :help: :leaf:

:worthy: