South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: First Album ever bought
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now I have unashamedly stolen this idea from another site, but thought it would be interesting.

Miy first album ever was

Paranoid by Black Sabbath,

I've still got the old vinyl in fact, and transferred it to MP3 for my 15 yr old daughter ( She thinks her toppie is cool for liking metal) :confused: :haha:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by jimswin
[B]Now I have unashamedly stolen this idea from another site, but thought it would be interesting.

Miy first album ever was

I've still got the old vinyl in fact, and transferred it to MP3 for my 15 yr old daughter ( She thinks her toppie is cool for liking metal) :confused: :haha:

Hey, the good ol' music. Think my first was "Band on the Run"
If casettes count as albums it was ABBA...

My first 'adult' single was by the Eagles "Lying eyes" from a second hand shop as it was the only single there that wasn't warped...

My first LP was either Donna Summer's "Bad Girls" or Neil Diamond's "The Jazz Singer" or Village People's "You can't stop the Music".. .. I've forgotten which as I recieved my first turntable in December 1978....

Ash

I honestly don't remember it was soooooooo long ago :haha:

I think it was Duran Duran.... Big Grin
HMMM.....well My first album bouth with my own pocketmoney would be

Violator - Depeche Mode

Havent stopped collecting their music since.. Big Grin
Miy first album ever was

How's Ozzy doing after his accident?

Have seen "The Osbourne's" on tv.
Quite a weird programme.
Quote:Originally posted by curio
Miy first album ever was

How's Ozzy doing after his accident?

Have seen "The Osbourne's" on tv.
Quite a weird programme.

I believe that he is recovering... Was unable to attend his son's wedding due to his injuries though.

A bigger worry for me is how Meat Loaf (or is it Meatloaf) is doing...
I got birthday money for my 11th birthday and bought two

African Day - Hawk

and

Abraxas - Santana

My mother thought I was possessed! :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Li'lMo
I got birthday money for my 11th birthday and bought two

African Day - Hawk

and

Abraxas - Santana

My mother thought I was possessed! :haha:

I#ve still got the Abraxas alsbum on vinyl, must transfer it to CD soon. Just takes soooo much time.
Quote:Originally posted by jimswin
I#ve still got the Abraxas alsbum on vinyl, must transfer it to CD soon. Just takes soooo much time.

I wore my vinyl one out completely and had to buy another ... I don't have it any more though, it's in a box in SA someplace :bigcry:
Pages: 1 2