South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: African Cup of Nations 2006
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cant believe I forgot about the African Cup

mentioning that ... SA play live on Eurosport tonight

so that's a date

Smile
TheDuck Wrote:Cant believe I forgot about the African Cup

mentioning that ... SA play live on Eurosport tonight

so that's a date

Smile

What time? They have a very young inexperienced side out there, so don't expect too much (planning ahead for 2010 I believe) but we may be surprised (doubt it though)
saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile
Ameniatha Wrote:saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile

They were pretty much as expected, very poor. The coach Dumitru hasn't got a clue, and most of our top players weren't even there. Embarrasing performance to say the least, especially when you consider the wealth of talen we have at our disposal.
from what I saw there was enough talent on the pitch .. some players were simply clueless
They lack motivation, and half of them looked like they didn't even want to be there. Pierre Issa hasn't played a game of football for his club side this year and is way too slow. McCarthy was a joke, but I thought Zuma
the goalkeeper made a few fine saves but then was horribly exposed by extremely poor play by the defence

clueless
Ameniatha Wrote:saw them play, didn't see the end however....but at the moment they are ranked 2 in their group... Smile
I'm sure they won't be ranked 2 after last night's performance ........... it was painful and pathetic to watch. :duh:

HH
:thumbs: Confusedurfing: Confusedunny:
I think the less said the better regarding that performance!