South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Detox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a good detox. I have been really sluggish lately, and my skin is suffering. I drink loads of water and stay away from refined carbs, but that is just not helping. I need to lose a lot of weight this year, and I thought I would kickstart it with a good, proper detox for at least a month.

Any ideas/recommendations??

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
I was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a good detox. I have been really sluggish lately, and my skin is suffering. I drink loads of water and stay away from refined carbs, but that is just not helping. I need to lose a lot of weight this year, and I thought I would kickstart it with a good, proper detox for at least a month.

Any ideas/recommendations??

Pam....

I can recommend Biofirm......very good for you..i bought it from Holland and Barrett...it worked...although i must say i did not finish it due to migraines i got...but aim to start it very soon again...but in the week i took it - i felt very well, and i did feel it worked for me...i drink copious amounts of water and ate very well....If u can remember Dem and I did it on the other site and recorded what we ate everyday...it worked for me........basically firms up your cellutite and cleans your system out.
Sounds good! Is it only for a week, though?

Icecub

Sounds good! Is it only for a week, though?

Pam...i aimed to take it for a week but going to take it for two weeks next time.....but u can also take it for a month....
Thats great, cubbie - thanks!! I did not see the rpevious threads on the other site - was it really hard?

Icecub

Thats great, cubbie - thanks!! I did not see the rpevious threads on the other site - was it really hard?

No not at all hard Pam...if u used to drinking copious amounts of water and sticking to the right foods...not a problem...as it is not a diet of such but more of keeping a well balanced eating system and drinking the right stuff..then fine...good luck!! :thumbs: