South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: South Africa vs Tunisia .. 26.01
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its raining hamburgers and chips

what lovely weather .. sure they not playing in the UK

Zuma Capt ?? ... alright what can they do

on with it

:luck:
they sure have started off well

counted 5 players around the ball in the circle in the middle of the pitch

Wink

good shape ... we can only wonder who taught them this
no no no

move the goalposts for something positive for once

that ws close Benni

boy do we need a win if ever
show me the way to go home

1 - 0 Tunisia

its going to be a long night
It's not a nice score!

I think we have some good players (have always liked Benni) but why can't they play together!

THis is a team that needs help. Guess we are out of the Cup of Nations then? Good thing we're hosting a World Cup... might be the only World Cup action this team will see!
Must admit that I was very impressed with Tunisia (other than there ridiculous play acting) but they looked well organised and skillful. Could surprise at the World Cup!

Bafana Bafana were poor.....absolutely nothing up front. Benni and Zuma were very disappointing (again) and Nomvethe was played out of position. The back 4 also looked all at sea.

Whoever takes over has a big job to rebuild!! What was Pierre Issa doing starting?? Jeez.......
I liked that little man in the midfield

we need a few more players like him

Big Grin

it honestly looked like a schoolboy team at times

and the amount of back passes and side passes reminded me of England of old .. except worse

everyone can say Give them time ... but in this game there is no such thing

Its like a runner making a comeback expecting that while they were away time stood still ... everyone is meant to improve ... this current batch of players cannot expect for the rest of the nations to wait for them to be ready ... something needs to be done ... the standard has gone

there were always the old saying, take African football skills and discipline it and make them play as a unit to be competitive on the International arena .. there was not much in evidence of that innate African ability

being positive .. Give them time ... being realistic ... read above

about the match .. Wow It Rained a Lot