South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Boro 0 Villa 4!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Confusedurfing: Oh what a day!!!

Travelled up to Boro in a minibus with 14 other Villa fans (part of the North West supporters club) and what an outing!!

We were superb and Boro absolutely awful......not a shot on target all day!! Big Grin

They started with Viduka and Hasselbaink upfront and changed them both at half time.....Yakubu and Maccarone replacing them. Didn't help a jot!!

McCann and Davis were superb in midfield and Kevin Phillips was just sublime upfront......our best away performance for 2 seasons!! :thumbs:

Got home and watched Match of the Day and saw myself on telly, celebrating 2 of Luke Moore's goals!!

We stopped off at a remote pub in Kirkby Stephen (Cumbria) on the way home and really let our hair down....the Villa had done us proud!!!
Its not too often that a Villa supporter gets to celebrate these days, so enjoy Smile They do seem to be regaining a bit of form at lastWink
I don't think they will ever forget their visit to us in Doncaster will they Gregg?

Seriously though I don't think that they could ever play so badly again and watching MOD they looked to have turned their season round - all the best for the rest of the season Gregg.
Oom Rob Wrote:I don't think they will ever forget their visit to us in Doncaster will they Gregg?

NO Oom Rob....we'll never forget that trip to Donny......it was the lowpoint in our season. We were totally outplayed and Doncaster certainly deserved the win!!

However in a strange way, I think that was actually the kick up the backside our players needed. Our away performances since then have been much improved!!