South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What are you all reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
By the light of the moon-Dean koontz

I normally enjoy his books, but this is one of the few I really battled to get into.....
Quote:Originally posted by spam
By the light of the moon-Dean koontz

I normally enjoy his books, but this is one of the few I really battled to get into.....

Not his best book, for sure!
I'm reading Toddler Taming by Dr Christopher Green. I need all the help I can get!! Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Lance
Diana Gabaldon-Drums of Autumn book 4 out of 5 in the cross stitch series!

so show us what you have done by gracing us with a nice picture of your accomplished cross stitch..i am sure Sue W would love to see it...Smile

only joking...i know it is a series...Smile

Icecub

am in between books....so got to make up my mind....Smile
Ohh my goodness - that is so funny I have just finished the fourth book in the Cross Stitch series - Drums of Autumn and I'm trying to convince myself NOT to go out during lunch and buy the fourth one.

Normally not the type of books I will read but her style is absolutely brilliant and I love the hisotrical bits too.
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
Ohh my goodness - that is so funny I have just finished the fourth book in the Cross Stitch series - Drums of Autumn and I'm trying to convince myself NOT to go out during lunch and buy the fourth one.

Normally not the type of books I will read but her style is absolutely brilliant and I love the hisotrical bits too.

Daft question, if you have just finished reading the fourth one, why would you need convincing not to go out and buy it ????
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
am in between books....so got to make up my mind....Smile

Are you a page? Smile

Am reading some cook's things.. and watching gardening videos occasionally too Smile

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
Are you a page? Smile

Am reading some cook's things.. and watching gardening videos occasionally too Smile

yes i am...page 3....Smile

you really busy hey??? Rolleyes Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
yes i am...page 3....Smile

Well it's raining here .. the sun comes out later in the year Smile

Thought they have promised a daily dose Rolleyes

Back to my books..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5