South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What are you all reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Daft question, if you have just finished reading the fourth one, why would you need convincing not to go out and buy it ????

I'm trying to convince myself not to go and buy the fifth one. I'm spending a fortune on books because the library in St Albans is extremely basic.
Am also reading "Jester" by James Patterson, as well as "Little Woman" but as it is the 2nd time I am reading Jester, I did not think I should include it...
If all else fails I browse the recipe books.....
Quote:Originally posted by spam
Daft question, if you have just finished reading the fourth one, why would you need convincing not to go out and buy it ????

loaned it from the Library i suspect....
Under duress: 'Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them' by Al Franken

Willingly: 'Holy Fools' by Joanne Harris and 'Quantum Touch' by Richard Gordon.
Quote:Originally posted by Surita
I'm trying to convince myself not to go and buy the fifth one. I'm spending a fortune on books because the library in St Albans is extremely basic.

the firery cross,,,,,good book,but i must warn you,it is hard work to get into,very hard wrok,but worth it,
The Dog Who Loved Too Much by Dr. Nicholas Dodman and
Lessons from a Father to His Son by John Ashcroft
I just finished a book called answered prayers by daniellle steel. It is about a gal who lost contact with her dead brothers best mate. She has to learn to stand up for what she wants againist her husband and he helps her to do so. They grow together and start falling in love. They marridges break apart and they fall in love and get engaged......
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Am also reading "Jester" by James Patterson, as well as "Little Woman" but as it is the 2nd time I am reading Jester, I did not think I should include it...

I have not long read Jester and it was a brilliant book..one of the best I have read for quite some time and definitely worth reading a 2nd time Smile

Fi
Quote:Originally posted by chickie
I just finished a book called answered prayers by daniellle steel. It is about a gal who lost contact with her dead brothers best mate. She has to learn to stand up for what she wants againist her husband and he helps her to do so. They grow together and start falling in love. They marridges break apart and they fall in love and get engaged......

Og she really knows how to write a tearjerker...if you are a fan of hers try reading Palomino.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5