South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What are you all reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
nora roberts for me at the moment. *montanna sky*. it is light entertainement.

just finished the best book (unfortunately i cannot remember the name or author now). was about a boy that left school and went to the RAF and then WW II broke out. for anybody that likes flying... this is a must.
I am reading Wild child....Jim Morrisons biography
Just started reading Lord of the Rings, after watching the movies. It's the first time I've seen the movie, before reading the book. I think because the movie doesn't live up to my own imagination most of the times. Smile

Wink
White lightning - Allan Donald's autobiography
The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith.
I love it so far.....story about Precious Ramotswe - female private detective in Botswana.
I'm reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

It's about a 14-year-old girl, Susie Salmon, who is brutally raped and murdered, the latest victim of a serial killer. She tells the story from heaven where she keeps watch over her grieving family and friends, as well as her brazen killer and the sad detective working on her case.

It's a brilliant book.
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I love it so far.....story about Precious Ramotswe - female private detective in Botswana.

It's a wonderful little book!! I have also got the sequel, and want to get the other two as well....

I know Pax is a fan of his books.
Quote:Originally posted by tisha
I'm reading The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold

It's about a 14-year-old girl, Susie Salmon, who is brutally raped and murdered, the latest victim of a serial killer. She tells the story from heaven where she keeps watch over her grieving family and friends, as well as her brazen killer and the sad detective working on her case.

It's a brilliant book.

I heard about that one...definitely next on my list of books to get...
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
I am reading Wild child....Jim Morrisons biography

That must be brilliant! I read a book on him when I was about 14, I was so in love with him - thought I was special because his wife's name was Pamela :o
Quote:Originally posted by Joan

Ahhh it's brilliant. I've read all of them and am waiting for the latest one to come out which I think is only in July.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5