South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What are you all reading right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I am busy with :

Wild Witchcraft: A guide to Natural, Herbal and Earth Magic by Marian Green.

It talks about how we can change our attitude to the wilderness of nature around us, and even the "Urban" nature... A shift in consciousness when dealing with Mother Earth. In this book she revives the knowledge that our ancestors had, adn puts us back in touch with The Earth Mother. It also has some really practical meditations, visualizations and simple spells to help us work in harmony with nature..

So what are you reading??
I am reading Post Mortem by Patricia Cornwell
Diana Gabaldon-Drums of Autumn book 4 out of 5 in the cross stitch series!
Dalene Matthee's "The Mulberry Forest" as well as "Lennon the definitive biography" by Ray Coleman and of course a few Disney "Jumbo Books" Smile
to read a book of Sandra Brown called A Kiss remembered ..... just cant find enough time to read lately!!!
Quote:Originally posted by berlyn
to read a book of Sandra Brown called A Kiss remembered ..... just cant find enough time to read lately!!!

you have to make time to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of lifes greatest joys!
Four Fires by Bryce Courtenay.. and looking very good as is all his books Smile
Trying to read Little Women....
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Trying to read Little Women....

Oh thats one of my favourites too...have you seen the movie with Winona Ryder??
Yes, it is a beautiful movie.

Am trying to read some of the books on the Big Read.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5