South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: O'Neill - Man U or England
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who reckons he will take either one of these jobs?

Then Mal .. at the beginning of the season were the Celtic fans not unimpressed with wee Gordon when they started so poorly.

I am a big Strachan fan and know that he always seeks quality in play

yes yes
I didn'i know that Alex Ferguson was stepping down? Now if the question was Newcastle United or England, then I could understand.
there is specualtion about O'Neill ... the England job is the new one

Imagine that, an Irishman taking over England ... I can't see that happening

Big Grin
TheDuck Wrote:there is specualtion about O'Neill ... the England job is the new one

Imagine that, an Irishman taking over England ... I can't see that happening

Big Grin

Many English supporters would be very happy for him to become the England Manager, but Newcastle are ready to offer him the job as their new boss - it will be interesting to see where he ends up.
TheDuck Wrote:Then Mal .. at the beginning of the season were the Celtic fans not unimpressed with wee Gordon when they started so poorly.

I am a big Strachan fan and know that he always seeks quality in play

yes yes

There are still a number of problems associated with the current management regime at Celtic. They leak goals for fun and the displays I have seen certainly haven't entertained, i.e. the cis cup final.
Oom Rob Wrote:Many English supporters would be very happy for him to become the England Manager, but Newcastle are ready to offer him the job as their new boss - it will be interesting to see where he ends up.

He would be a fool to take on the poisoned chalice that is the job of England manager. He deserves better than that.
mcamp999 Wrote:He would be a fool to take on the poisoned chalice that is the job of England manager. He deserves better than that.

hear hear