South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Zitopia!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Icecub

It had to happen today......on my left side of my mouth about an inch away from my lips....a nice sore zit!!! Rolleyes on my birthday nogal too.....Please how do i get rid of it before it goes all yukky...u know what i mean..Rolleyes
Put a bit of ''modder'' on it. Make the mud with sand and egg. It dries it out. Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by birdie
Put a bit of ''modder'' on it. Make the mud with sand and egg. It dries it out. Big Grin

really??

i though white of the egg.,.....
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
really??

i though white of the egg.,.....

Will I tell you porkies ?? Rolleyes

Icecub

Will I tell you porkies ?? Rolleyes

no...going outside now to make mudpies and get some mud for my face....:haha: :haha:
no...going outside now to make mudpies and get some mud for my face....:haha: :haha:

It really does work....

you can leave some in the fridge as well and when the mud on your....you know what......is dried out put some fresh mud on there!!

It also works as a great facial mask, gets rid of all the dead skins, good for your pores etc. Another one is sand and avocado!!!

Icecub

It really does work....

you can leave some in the fridge as well and when the mud on your....you know what......is dried out put some fresh mud on there!!

It also works as a great facial mask, gets rid of all the dead skins, good for your pores etc. Another one is sand and avocado!!!

i got loads of potting soil...will do the trick.....thanks birdie...Smile
i got loads of potting soil...will do the trick.....thanks birdie...Smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed...
has anybody seen the movie *my big fat greek wedding*. if there was any truth in there, windex would be the ultimate. Smile
I always thought toothpaste was good for drying them out...
Pages: 1 2