South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Hypertension
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Tara

How many of you have High Blood Pressure and do you take any medication for it?
I use to have it but since I got divorced and don't have a MIL from hell it seemed to dissapear...Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Tara
How many of you have High Blood Pressure and do you take any medication for it?

I do.....have to take medication for ever...Sad I developed it when i fell pregnant, my son was a month premature due to hypertension......i recently suffered some bad head-aches now the medication has been increased....:eek:
Quote:Originally posted by birdie
I use to have it but since I got divorced and don't have a MIL from hell it seemed to dissapear...Big Grin

I just got through reading a book called Deadly Emotions by Don Colbert M.D. He discusses stress caused by fear, depression, anger and hostility, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness, self-hatred and anxiety, and the mind - body- spirit connection that has toxic effects on the body and which he says can lead to hypertension, arthritis, MS, IBS and other ailments. Makes a lot of sense.

Tara

Quote:Originally posted by Toktokkie
I just got through reading a book called Deadly Emotions by Don Colbert M.D. He discusses stress caused by fear, depression, anger and hostility, resentment, bitterness, unforgiveness, self-hatred and anxiety, and the mind - body- spirit connection that has toxic effects on the body and which he says can lead to hypertension, arthritis, MS, IBS and other ailments. Makes a lot of sense.

Wow, this is a bit of a generalisation isn't it?

Some people suffer from high blood pressure for many reason/s other than those given above.
Quote:Originally posted by Tara
Wow, this is a bit of a generalisation isn't it?

Some people suffer from high blood pressure for many reason/s other than those given above.

I don't think toktokkie was saying it was the only reason for anything, merely the concept put forward in the book was an interesting one. Or at least, thats the way I read the post. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Mgv
I don't think toktokkie was saying it was the only reason for anything, merely the concept put forward in the book was an interesting one. Or at least, thats the way I read the post. Smile

Thank you Mgv, I wasn't. I thought my words "can lead to" made that clear but I was wrong. Sorry, Tara, if you read it otherwise.

Tara

Thank you Mgv, I wasn't. I thought my words "can lead to" made that clear but I was wrong. Sorry, Tara, if you read it otherwise.

That's OK Raelin.

But then again, life leads to death doesn't it? Wink

Hi Toktokkie,

This book looks interesting ...... I'll keep an eye open for it :thumbs:

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by sunny
Hi Toktokkie,

This book looks interesting ...... I'll keep an eye open for it :thumbs:

Sunny

I have a book from Dr Mosaraf Ali, "The Integrated Health Bible"...fabulous book...try it...just as good.....Smile
Pages: 1 2