South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Once again.... I have a huge problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
that i would like your advice on.

When we moved into this new house it was occupied by 15 people. (black)(most left within 48 hours)
One of the guys asked if he and his wife could stay with us for a while in the back. I said ok as it made sense... he is a nice guy and his wife is nice too.

Then i find out they have a 2 year old. OK thats not bad....

THEN the sister arrives with her 2 year old....

THEN another kid arrives to stay... a 7 year old.

THEN Noels brother comes to stay....

Thats 8 people outside in my garage.
I have not been charging them but will have to now. (R100 per person me thinks)

I didnt even know this was going on as I am at work all day and you never see them.

Problems are this...

One of the 2 year old's tries to kick and throw stones at Layla. Now Layla is a puppy and 12 weeks old.. but already cant stand that kid.. no matter HOW much we have warned the parents nothing is done about it.

Came home the other night to my back garden under water.... sewerage water! These people have been using newspaper as loo paper and also throwing left over food and pap down the drain.. the drain is now completely clogged! Kevin spent 2 days outside trying to un block everything... just as it was done this morning we find MORE left over food down the drain.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THESE PEOPLE or GET THEM TO STOP THIS RUBBISH? Blush
My advise is to move them on ASAP, otherwise you could end up with all sorts of legal problems.
mcamp999 Wrote:My advise is to move them on ASAP, otherwise you could end up with all sorts of legal problems.
I agree totally.Sooner or later they will lay claim to your propertyand hey you will be out of house and home
Oh fantastic, just what i really want after all the hell i went through to get this house.

I guess its what I must do Sad

Oh well... wish me luck.. as i wave them goodbye.... Smile
macksy Wrote:Oh fantastic, just what i really want after all the hell i went through to get this house.

I guess its what I must do Sad

Oh well... wish me luck.. as i wave them goodbye.... Smile

And .. what happened? :am:
sounds like you need a ........ tokolosh!

:adder:
well.... I am putting together a letter and going to speak to the main man this weekend. He works 24/7 and he was the one I made the "deal" with.

As it is right now I am sick so not in the mood for this. :taped:

but I will sort it out.
macksy Wrote:When we moved into this new house it was occupied by 15 people. (black)

Thats 8 people outside in my garage.
I have not been charging them but will have to now. (R100 per person me thinks)

How big is your house??

How big is your garage??

How many people are staying on your property??
Cheffie Wrote:How big is your house??

How big is your garage??

How many people are staying on your property??

The whole property is 500M2
The garage is a single garage (??? go figure the space!!!)
There are now 10 people (including me and Kevin)
Not to mention, 3 cats, one dog, 2 birds and the fish!
macksy Wrote:There are now 10 people (including me and Kevin)

The way you wrote in your initial appeal lead me to think it was 23 (8 + 15) excluding yourself and Kevin.. I thought you lived in a mansion with a triple garage or something :wall:

what kinda fish do you have?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5