South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Cheffie to publish a new book about life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Strawbs Wrote:Ha, I wasn't drinking but my keyboard was drunk!

I suppose it was up all night watching re-runs of the World Cup football and England's magnificent first score (even though Paraguay had to score an own goal to let them win Wink )... shame on that keyboard! :wall:

Personally I'd also get hammered if my team of overpaid celeb's had to rely on another team to gift them a chance..
Big Grin

BTW when you use the 'insert' button on the keyboard.. and if a screen pops up and says
Straw. for the beer. thank you muchly

Then you know you have a problem. Taking it to the AA might not work as you know how notoriously silent these little things can be. Personally I'd hook up a Wi-fi infra-red bluetooth keyboard thing and then carry on as normal. Though there might be jealousy from the initial keyboard.. when it dries up then you can return to normal. I think
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:I suppose it was up all night watching re-runs of the World Cup football and England's magnificent first score (even though Paraguay had to score an own goal to let them win Wink )... shame on that keyboard! :wall:

Personally I'd also get hammered if my team of overpaid celeb's had to rely on another team to gift them a chance..
Big Grin

BTW when you use the 'insert' button on the keyboard.. and if a screen pops up and says
Straw. for the beer. thank you muchly

Then you know you have a problem. Taking it to the AA might not work as you know how notoriously silent these little things can be. Personally I'd hook up a Wi-fi infra-red bluetooth keyboard thing and then carry on as normal. Though there might be jealousy from the initial keyboard.. when it dries up then you can return to normal. I think
Big Grin

What twak are you talking about now? ? :duh: :dazed: :wall:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12