South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Cheffie to publish a new book about life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
TheDuck Wrote:do you fax off as per request

This is a family forum!
:duh:
and what should we do now that Mr Miyagi is dead
TheDuck Wrote:and what should we do now that Mr Miyagi is dead

Find the glory of love?
U off to California
Cheffie Wrote:When Kiwi men use them.. it makes others cry

Thanks Admin for the title of the thread. However the serialisation of my thoughts will only become available after late nights and more cups of coffee.

If Globalbuzz wishes to sponsor my coffee/ red wine intake (no FB.. you cannot be my official taster ) / Toilet paper for scribbles... then I'm all yours. In fact it's possible I'll do it for free. A laugh..

Almitra.. unfortunately I'll be getting Duckie's son to proof read. He spells far better than his dad.
And no. I'm a cook. A fishmonger is something different. Go to your local harbour for more clues..

That's quite a valid statement .......... :mmm:

Wise choice - if the Bok had been the taster - I'm sure there won't be anything left to work on .......... :crylol:
Cheap labour - I didn't think you'd fall for that ....... :2cents:

Thanx - I can handle rejection well ..... :bigcry:

You're questioning my intellect ?? I asked whether YOU're sure that you are not the one providing the fishmonger with pearls of wisdom ????? :rofl:
TheDuck Wrote:U off to California

It's red hot like a chilli pepper out there!
TheDuck Wrote:and what should we do now that Mr Miyagi is dead

We had a minute's silence a while back Rolleyes

Leave him be. I seriously wouldn't want to wake him - can you remember his expertise with flies and chopstix?? :wall:

Almitra.. I neither own pearls/ ask for fishmonger's pearls/ give out free pearl necklaces.. (of course if the right lady came along this could be ammended :woof: )

Froot.. shame. I thought braille would be fine with you. They don't make colour faxes anymore - the Nigerians bought the company and started sending bills all over the world. Mad Bob even bought the franchise as Blair refused to acknowledge his part in becoming a pariah/ pharoah/ something beginning with pee..

As I do want you to be able to enjoy the fruits of my hard labour.. you have a choice.
Edible paper - it makes for compulsive reading and you don't get the munchies. Ever.
Or simply some of the local labrador puppy toilet version - having something soft and cuddly to hold first thing in the morning, along with insightful reading can just make your day. Besides if you don't like the chapter then you can literally wipe your rear end with it..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:We had a minute's silence a while back Rolleyes

Leave him be. I seriously wouldn't want to wake him - can you remember his expertise with flies and chopstix?? :wall:

Almitra.. I neither own pearls/ ask for fishmonger's pearls/ give out free pearl necklaces.. (of course if the right lady came along this could be ammended :woof: )

Froot.. shame. I thought braille would be fine with you. They don't make colour faxes anymore - the Nigerians bought the company and started sending bills all over the world. Mad Bob even bought the franchise as Blair refused to acknowledge his part in becoming a pariah/ pharoah/ something beginning with pee..

As I do want you to be able to enjoy the fruits of my hard labour.. you have a choice.
Edible paper - it makes for compulsive reading and you don't get the munchies. Ever.
Or simply some of the local labrador puppy toilet version - having something soft and cuddly to hold first thing in the morning, along with insightful reading can just make your day. Besides if you don't like the chapter then you can literally wipe your rear end with it..
Big Grin

How much wine have you had today? aaaah the pee..... pork a pickled penguim periodically!
Cheffie

Don't you know that oreganum is for cooking and not for smoking :crylol:
Hagar Wrote:No and is that not the point. As who really understands the world and life anyway. :crylol:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12