South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Cheffie to publish a new book about life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Strawbs Wrote:Oh please man, you are as hardcore as a wet sponge!!!

:lovebuzz: :tim: :mom2:

:haha:

Sometimes I wonder where you get your chappies-wrapper pearls of wisdom from.. Rolleyes
Strawbs Wrote:Oh please man, you are as hardcore as a wet sponge!!!

Hello, Sponge Bob !!!!
:rofl: :crylol:
Cheffie Wrote:Ok. Next time I'll paint a picture for her Rolleyes

Start painting ................. !!!!
:mmm:
Cheffie Wrote::haha:

Sometimes I wonder where you get your chappies-wrapper pearls of wisdom from.. Rolleyes

If it wasn't for Chappies bubblegum, we would all be stupid!!

Did you know?? .......................end of wrapper, know I will never know!!! :crylol:
Almitra Wrote:Hello, Sponge Bob !!!!
:rofl: :crylol:

Square Pants :jive:

Post of the day!

:crylol: :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:
Strawbs Wrote:If it wasn't for Chappies bubblegum, we would all be stupid!!

and Jamjar wouldn't have developed his love for all things trivial.. Wink

Almitra.. clue:
It's not next time just yet. Maybe later ok?
Big Grin

TracyW

Cheffie Wrote::haha:

You see ...... you mention the pearls ... yet again! :mmm: :crylol:
Cheffie Wrote:The pantry doesn't scare me at all.. it's part of my job to go there and see what's available/ what I've forgotten to order/ how tidy it is/ see who has rearranged the goods to confuse me etc.. all part of the day's work.
Quote:Aah, all part of a day's work ...........confusion, again ........ !!!! :rofl:

[QUOTE]As for the pantry on this site.. well sooner or later I do end up there. Funnily enough a certain froot ends up steering some obscure piece of conversation that way.. and with Duckie's encouragement it goes downhill. As a polite observer of life I tend to muck in and get my hands dirty :woof:

Shifting the blame ........ :mmm: - or just going with the flow ??

Quote:Sleep deprivation is a serious thing.. as I'm far from being a morning person, it has serious consequences on my general health, wellbeing, complexion, hair extensions etc.
Not to mention my sarky nature which coupled with a serious frown, bleary eyes and gruff smoker's voice makes it somewhat intimidating. Well to my puppy at least Rolleyes

A dog's life - I think NOT !!!

Quote:And we have another day to look forward to.. it's near the middle of the month, half way during the week and still I've yet to get my all-over tan. I guess going on a sunbed doesn't excite me enough and can't be bothered to spray the brown look. Though I must say it's hilarious seeing some young ladies sporting the just-sprayed-orange-hand-scenario look.. whilst protesting they got their look from their last trip to Mallorca/ Ibiza/ The Canaries/ Portugal/ Nice/ Milan/ Croatia/ Brighton.. oh the list could go on.
We all know they got it from Mrs Watt's place down on the High Street which offered a 10-course deal for pre-summer great looks :duh:

Onwards and forwards..

You're sooooooo VAIN !!!!! :p

[Quote=Cheffie] I'm surprised that Mcamp hasn't come to me with some book deal/ Agent's fee thing yet. You'd have thought that a man with my interests at heart would surely do some legwork and offer the world to me. Tut tut.
Time to find new publisher.. Wigwam?
Big Grin

Dream on !!!
Having a problem with the quote function Almitra?
Big Grin
TracyW Wrote:You see ...... you mention the pearls ... yet again! :mmm: :crylol:

Please scroll up. We have sinced moved from this topic and froot is preparing her vocab to impress with vitriolic put-downs of a bald cook :wall:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12