South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Stay strong Jen, hope you're doing fine. :lovef:
:thx:
Your encouragement and cheering me on has meant the world.. bad chemo week, felt like an old wash rag, but at last it's over.
My friends were ill during the week too so I didn't get to have their company, but I'm so grateful that time DOES go by and we get grace for the bad minutes and hours and days..
Bless all the Buzzers!
Thoughts are with you Jen. You are very brave indeed & I can imagine how much having support from everyone at Globalbuzz must mean to you.
Take good care of yourself.
Sending blessings to you.
This is a really sad story! Confusedad: I hope you are ok. I will pray for you. God bless you sweetie xx
:canwin:
Another minute, hour, day and week goes by..

You're in my thoughts and wishes for strength and fortitude.

All the best
G

PS: Have you traded your wig for a hat yet? Wink
I'm sorry you've had a bad week, Jen. :hug: You are still in our thoughts & prayers. :canwin:
a :hug: for the week

prayers and thoughts are with you

Since reading your story a day does not go by that I don't think of you. Everyday I come to this site in the hope of reading some more news about you. Few stories have moved me so much as yours has.

I pray that God continues to give you strength and courage.

Big hug,

Benoniboy
It's me again, just to report that I'm rejoicing in the fact that today is the third day in a row that I feel GOOD. Only miniscule tweaks of pain. Even wandered into the office to see everyone - actually miss work (can you believe it)

Long may it last, at least till the next chemo, please :chorus:

Fantastic news is that my bone scan came back clear - that means NO secondary cancer in my bones, for which I'm so very grateful.

Massive thanks to all my cheerleaders :cheer: - oh how we need each other!!
Dear Jen,

I am glad that you are feeling good today, I hope that the weather is also good your way, which would be a bonus treat. Hope you have a lovely day. Take things one step at a time.

Thinking of you.

Best regards,

BenoniBoy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21