South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Jen Wrote:Fantastic news is that my bone scan came back clear - that means NO secondary cancer in my bones, for which I'm so very grateful.

:cheer: Very good news!!! :cheer: Will have to have a teaparty to celebrate! Smile

:blom:
:wow:

:jive:

wonderful news

:hugs:

Icecub

Fabulous news Jen!

:hartlik: :hartlik: :hartlik:
Jen Wrote:Fantastic news is that my bone scan came back clear - that means NO secondary cancer in my bones, for which I'm so very grateful.
I bet you are, that's great news, Jen!
:thumbs:

Great stuff Jen!

Keep the smiles coming and banish the thoughts of work Wink

G
:canwin: :wow:

Brilliant news!
Hello Jen, it is so good to hear that you are feeling slightly better. :hug:
Have a good day. :daisy:
You are always in our prayers. Keep smiling :thumbs:
Lovely to hear Jen.
Sending a big :hug:
Tarrrrrraaaa!! Exciting news: I went to the oncologist yesterday and was told it's OK for me to only have ONE more chemo!

It feels like an enormous rock has lifted from my (emotional) shoulders.. felt that my tolerance level had reached its limits. :cloud9:

So this means that it's on the 2nd October, then I have 3 weeks rest before the Radiotherapy starts, and that'll be every weekday for 3 1/2 weeks. It doesn't have the sick side-effects that chemo has, but I've heard makes you extremely tired - which is manageable as my bed is always ready for occupation.

THEN I'll have a few weeks' rest and :aero: off to SA for Christmas.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy.... :hooray: :canwin:

Icecub

Jen Wrote:Tarrrrrraaaa!! Exciting news: I went to the oncologist yesterday and was told it's OK for me to only have ONE more chemo!

It feels like an enormous rock has lifted from my (emotional) shoulders.. felt that my tolerance level had reached its limits. :cloud9:

So this means that it's on the 2nd October, then I have 3 weeks rest before the Radiotherapy starts, and that'll be every weekday for 3 1/2 weeks. It doesn't have the sick side-effects that chemo has, but I've heard makes you extremely tired - which is manageable as my bed is always ready for occupation.

THEN I'll have a few weeks' rest and :aero: off to SA for Christmas.

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy.... :hooray: :canwin:

That is fabulous news.....i am delighted for u, :hooray: :hooray:
:hug:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21