South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Do let us know , how your trip and hols went...
best wishes and kindest regards
R.+ A.
Jen.....

The three and a half weeks are
over!!!

:tequila: :jive: :fawkes: :jive: :tequila:
Enjoy shopping for the hair dye :thumbs: and mascara :wall: and all those girlie Rolleyes things Wink after your days spent catching the rays on the beach..

Hope the journey is as wonderful and relaxing as it can be for you.

All the very best
G
:aero: Have a great flight and a fantastic holiday Jen! :tourist: :yes:

:xmasprep: A very Happy Christmas to you Smile
Have a GREAT trip and relaxing time. You deserve it :hug:
Well... what a road to walk on! And what a group of caring individuals you all are! My treatment is finished, the pain came and went (still have a little though), the grace was there, and I can now say that I'm moving on.

I leave Confusedurfing: for South Africa on Tuesday, for 5 weeks, so won't be close to a computer and the internet for a while. After that I return to start work again and try to be normal, though normal has changed for me.

So.. THANK YOU ALL for your personal interest and encouragement all the way through the past months - you've been a source of strength and wonder, that strangers can become friends when you need them.

So I won't be posting on this thread again.. thanks for the memories.
Jen

:thx:

:lovebuzz:
Have a great time down south Jen and hope you have an extra special Christmas..

All the very best :thumbs:
G
It is wonderful that you have come through the dark tunnel and are now in the sun. (SA sun Smile)

I'm glad you won't be posting to this thread and I look forward to your posts to other threads.

Take care
John
:luck:

:canwin:

:hug:

enjoy the holiday
Good luck for the future. Have a fantastic 5 week holiday and great christmas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21