South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Jen's journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Just want to let you know that Jen had quite a bit of pain during the weekend Sad She will be back home tomorrow.

Please keep on praying for her.

:canwin: :canwin: :canwin:
Jen, I have just read through your thread and I am both incredibly saddened by your painful journey, and yet incredibly inspired by your bravery.

You have touched my heart, and I think you must be an amazing lady!

(((HUG)))
Dear Jen

Although I don't know you I feel for you through all that has happened. I cannot imagine how hard this must all be for you and wish you strength to face it, which it looks like you already have in spadefuls!

And I agree, hats and scarves can be very interesting!
You are a wonderful support group - thanks again for all the cheering on. On Monday I go again for chemo, and would appreciate your prayers - even the smallest one is not wasted! Then I spend a few days with the friend who cares for me in the recovery time.

Pain has been bad but there are many who have MUCH worse a time of it, so I'm grateful for any sign of improvement.
Bless you all!
:engel: :canwin:
vasbyt sista

will place a prayer for you

:canwin:
Die Here is jou Herder en jy moenie worry nie. Smile

Will do all the knee-mailing I can dear friend..... may it all go well!! :canwin:

Will be there for you when you come back! :hartlik: May your days be filled with peace.

:lovef:
Hi Jen
Read about your very brave story.
Our prayers are with you.
:wings:
Trust in the Lord and all will work out according to His will. :hug:
Please remember Jen....

It is chemo treatment day for her.... please think of her the next few days.

:can win: :canwin: :can win: :canwin: :can win: :canwin: :can win:
Thinking of and praying for you. Hope you are not feeling too bad
Just to say we're still thinking of you Jenny! :luck: :gogirl:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21