South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Skype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been receiving notices from people that would like to be added to my list.

There seems to be those that obviously just click the "Skype Me" button. I've received requests from around the world.... just had one from somewhere in the middle east again. Very easy just to ignore them Smile

Then there are those that looks like if they were more picky who they wants to chat to. Earlier this week I thought I was supposed to know this person, allowed him in and then realised that he was just taking a big fat chance :duh:

Do you like chatting to all or are you like me to just hit the ignore button.

Pronkertjie Wrote:I've been receiving notices from people that would like to be added to my list.

There seems to be those that obviously just click the "Skype Me" button. I've received requests from around the world.... just had one from somewhere in the middle east again. Very easy just to ignore them Smile

Then there are those that looks like if they were more picky who they wants to chat to. Earlier this week I thought I was supposed to know this person, allowed him in and then realised that he was just taking a big fat chance :duh:

Do you like chatting to all or are you like me to just hit the ignore button.

I will only chat to people I actually know! I don't do this chat to anyone thing.
I also only usually chat with people I know (family & friends).
Only friends and work colleagues... everyone else gets the ignore/ban button!
Some of my local-call experiences have been very poor reception , whereas the sound coming from Down Under , Catalunya etc : always crystal clear !
Calls to mobiles : still to expensive IMHO , time for Bru to act again ?