South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Rooney 'in threat to FA over ban'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the tail wagging the dog?

first it was Ronaldo's fault for Rooney being sent off and now the FA is wrong

there we have it

:footie:
TheDuck Wrote:the tail wagging the dog?
:footie:
Money first. Football second! :wall:

Colleen was probably tired of going shopping seeing life-size images of her oke staring menacingly at her.. Wink
Ive gotta agree with the Rooney again, that was never a sending off v Porto :confused:
just how can they keep getting it wrong

:noway:

Wink
cos those 2 refs were rubbish !

:thx:

Big Grin
I see it is that infamous Danish ref who sent him off in the last game or is the photo I saw from another sending off
:edit: nope: referee Ruud Bossen ... the dane sent him off for applauding .. dissent

however, I also read that he deserved to be sent off in a previous match in the same tourney

Rooney's temperament will be his biggest downfall, he will soon be past the young and so much potential label and then fans will have to accept that it comes with the territory of being a flawed genuis Wink

must be the catholic schooling he and keane received???
I agree his temperament can be his downfall, like applauding the refs decision etc. Just think the refs involved with his last 2 sending's off had that in their minds and they shudnt :dazed:
go to your favourite site Man U - rant
to see a current response to Rooney etc ..

he writes similar words ... how the tide turns ... Man U used to get all the breaks

it seems like the Scousers are now FA favourites

Wink