South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: The debate continues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently Tiger Woods was asked who his number 1 Sportsman in the World is read more here

and on the same theme a certain other driver has name Michael Schumacher as unsporting.

read more here!

Alonso does try and dig himself out of a hole by saying that Michael is a good driver, but unfortunatly the damage has been done. When Alonso has broken all the records that Michael has won more than 7 championships then perhaps he has the right to say those things.

Now who do we believe someone is has an a huge amount of success in his field! Someone who has won numerous championships or someone who just happened to be in the right car at the right time. The answer will only be apparent unfortunatly, next year when Alonso is sitting in a
unreliable Mclaren.
Don't want to get into this debate too much but it is going to be fun to see Kimi in a Ferrari and Alonso in a McLaren. That should sort the men from the boys
Alonso is a cheeky, self absorbed, arrogant ***. When he has achieved what Michael has (as you say, Lls) THEN he is qualified to comment! :wall: I hope Kimi and Massa WHUP his butt next year! Big Grin

Icecub

Britbok Wrote:Don't want to get into this debate too much but it is going to be fun to see Kimi in a Ferrari and Alonso in a McLaren. That should sort the men from the boys

ditto...they might just surprise us.... :haha: :haha:
Pampered Wrote:Alonso is a cheeky, self absorbed, arrogant ***.

You could say just the same (including cheating) about Schummy Big Grin
Pampered Wrote:Alonso is a cheeky, self absorbed, arrogant ***. When he has achieved what Michael has (as you say, Lls) THEN he is qualified to comment! :wall: I hope Kimi and Massa WHUP his butt next year! Big Grin

He is still young (and a hot headed Spaniard) but give him a few years and I think he'll be among the all time greats. Big Grin
Jangar Wrote:He is still young (and a hot headed Spaniard) but give him a few years and I think he'll be among the all time greats. Big Grin

Well, he is definitely skilled - and as you say, he is still relatively 'new' at it, so who knows what will happen in a few years?
Jangar Wrote:He is still young (and a hot headed Spaniard) but give him a few years and I think he'll be among the all time greats. Big Grin

Well it is certainly going to amke interesting times with Kimi at Ferrari