South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Besides books, do you enjoy reading anything else ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like for eg Magazines if you do what do you read ?
Anyone like plays or poetry ?

I like Magazines and most probably read too many - a few I subscribe too are

O Mag, Marie Claire, Red and Psychologies and occasionally (ok weekly!!!) I buy Heat for all the latest celeb gossip ...

Oh yes and I love the Sunday times with Sunday brekkie :thumbs:
I have never "got" poetry, and while I enjoyed it at school, Ive never been able to get into it for pleasure.

I like reading the New Scientist, Readers Digest and now and then pick up the Building And Renovating type of mags. Also when Im on the dieting kick I like to buy the Rosemary Conley Dieting magazine...

I hate to waste money on the Celeb magazines, but when Im at the hairdresser, I cant help going through one to see how many celebs I don't know! :haha:

Icecub

I like reading magazines, but i have changed alot of my usual magazines to ones which fulfill me and that i can get some info from...

Used to buy the OK, Hello, Cosmo, u name it bought it.....and then i realised what for? Not particularly interested in the celebs..if i want to see and know about them...i go online......lol

So now i buy that Psychologies magazine which is fabulous, i love the woman and home and good housekeeping, and i buy the weight watchers magazine as i make my weekly meals from the recipes in them.... :thumbs: not necessarily for diet, but for good eating, low cholesterol etc :thumbs:

I also love reading the Daily Mail daily, and the Mail on Sunday, hubby likes the News of the World... Big Grin for light reading ya see......hehehehe!!!
Donald Duck comics and books Big Grin

:donald: :donald: :donald:
Interior decorating and cooking magazines.....

Love to look at catalogues like Lakeland, Cotswolds and those places.

Icecub

Pronkertjie Wrote:Interior decorating and cooking magazines.....

Love to look at catalogues like Lakeland, Cotswolds and those places.

Yes me too, i was just about to come and edit my post.... :crylol: :crylol:

Interior design is my passion, so i also buy House Beautiful and all those decor magazines....also because i do pottery, i got a few potters magazines.... :p