South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: New Top Sellers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Okay to get this moving along quickly how about something we all know and perhaps would like and that would be a thriller:

I looked at Amazon and these were the top sellers:

1. No Second Chance - Harlan Coben

2. The Know ~ Martina Cole

3.The Long Walk ~Stephen King

4. The Face ~Dean Koontz

5. Any other suggestions - please add, lets get this bookclub off the ground!
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Okay to get this moving along quickly how about something we all know and perhaps would like and that would be a thriller:

I looked at Amazon and these were the top sellers:

1. No Second Chance - Harlan Coben

2. The Know ~ Martina Cole

3.The Long Walk ~Stephen King

4. The Face ~Dean Koontz

5. Any other suggestions - please add, lets get this bookclub off the ground!

Well, I have already read the Martina Cole book, and the Dean Koontz one. I quite like Stephen King......
Okay I know quite a few people do like King, what would you like to read anything you got in mind ?
I am not in favour of Stephen King and his kind of books at all. (movies too for that matter.) Too disturbing for my liking.

Bearing in mind I can't swim more than 100m from the shore because of seeing Jaws!!!
Well, your list said there was a book by him called The Long Walk. How about that one?

Oooh!!!! Wait - I have just seen a new James Patterson book called 3rd Degree. He is my best author. Even if we do not discuss it in the book club, I will get it Big Grin
Saw that one too, okay Icecub how about Pam's suggestion of James Patterson ?

Dudette - King will keep you up for weeks...so we will not go just there yet but ease into things Big Grin

I'm keen to get this show on the road and soooon !
Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I am not in favour of Stephen King and his kind of books at all. (movies too for that matter.) Too disturbing for my liking.

Bearing in mind I can't swim more than 100m from the shore because of seeing Jaws!!!

Who do you like that's in the charts at the moment?
Well, whatever we decide on, I am (hopefully) getting these from amazon:
3rd Degree by James Patterson
The Kalahari Typing School, Morality for Beautiful Girls, The Full Cupboard of Life, all by Alexander McCall Smith
Restoring Grace by Katie Fford

and the new Leann Rimes cd!!Big Grin
Okay I vote for the James Patterson....anyone else ?

p.s. Pam I do like some of the Chick-lit books got one out the library by Freya North ..... looks like fun!
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Okay I vote for the James Patterson....anyone else ?

p.s. Pam I do like some of the Chick-lit books got one out the library by Freya North ..... looks like fun!

I got one by her...I think it was called Pip. It was a lovely book!

I love those chick-lit books....Marian Keyes, Jill Mansell, Wendy Holden. Good, light reads!
Pages: 1 2 3 4