South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Dubai, UAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Only been here for a month so we are still settling in and enjoying the shopping.

Icecub

Gerhard Wrote:Only been here for a month so we are still settling in and enjoying the shopping.

Hope you carry on enjoying it, one of the places i would love to visit.

How long are you there for?
Cubbie saw the word SHOPPING and that was her sold on it for life

Big Grin

Icecub

TheDuck Wrote:Cubbie saw the word SHOPPING and that was her sold on it for life

Big Grin

You got it right Duck, i put the "S" into Shopping.... :choice: :choice: :choice:
Icecub Wrote:You got it right Duck, i put the "S" into Shopping.... :choice: :choice: :choice:

Whilst your hubby thought you were taking the p ?
Big Grin

Icecub

Cheffie Wrote:Whilst your hubby thought you were taking the p ?
Big Grin

Rolleyes
Icecub Wrote:Rolleyes

Does that mean your hubby is barred from shopping with you or not allowed to accompany you to Dubai?
Oooh Hah,

Banning warning to all Husbands.

Visit to Dubai includes compulsive plastic surgery for the wife.

Plastic surgery = Cutting up of credit cards!! :wall: :lovef: ( Sorry Wifey's, just a joke)

This helps prevent plastic meltdown, usually seen a short while after the Dubai visit. Big Grin

Icecub

jimswin Wrote:Oooh Hah,

Banning warning to all Husbands.

Visit to Dubai includes compulsive plastic surgery for the wife.

Plastic surgery = Cutting up of credit cards!! ( Sorry Wifey's, just a joke)

This helps prevent plastic meltdown, usually seen a short while after the Dubai visit. Big Grin

No need for him to cut the credit cards, he is worse than me....when he shops, he shops in a serious way.....gadgets, toys,. cars.... :crylol: :crylol: :crylol:
Welcome to the Buzz Gehard,

I think we have someone else on the boards in the U.A.E. but may be wrong.

I have a friend who works in the U.A.E. on yearly contracts but am not sure if she's a member of the boards.