South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: printer suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If the seperate colour cartridges are not a criteria but a nice to have then I suggest the HP Offiejet 655 or whatever the new model is called, it's not laser quality (no inkjet is...) and it's rather bulky and when copying the sizes aren't 100%...

On the plus side, you can buy a simple attachment so that you're able to print on both sides of the paper, it is also a colour photocopy machine and you can manually select the quality of print-outs as well as b/w and colour copies, you can even make b/w copies of colour images... Also the colour reproduction is outstanding...

If I recall correctly it even comes with great photo editing (for scanning purposes) software, though that may have come with my camera (also HP) so I am not 100% sure on this....

It's big boet comes with fax capabilities too...
Sorry - I thought you wanted seperate colour cartridges... The hp I mentioned has 2 cartridges one black and one colour... I thought you wanted one with 4 cartridges, 1 black and one for each of the colours... Blush

picanin

Quote:Originally posted by webtalk2003
4 separte ones would be ideal, but a b&w one and a colour one would be absolutely fine.

Am going to price it in Costco today - if they've got it.

Webtalk is low cost of cartridges isnt an issue go for the HP Jan suggests. If cost is a fact then rather look at an Epson or Canon model rather with up to 7 seperate colours. This works out considerably cheaper than using the HP cartridges.