South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: im back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone .

im back after my little adventure yep its been a while and now im back for a short time ,

i went back to sa to see friends and places ive missed and enjoy the company i wanted to be with plus wait for it drum roll please ............ i have a new girlfriend yep ive finally found someone to make me happy and the first date was horse rideing how does that sound .
pommie bok Wrote:and the first date was horse rideing how does that sound .

Sounds like you've dumped the Landrover and saddled yourself with something different.. :wall:
Big Grin

Welcome back BTW.

Did you find your dream woman out of the 3?

Have you bought your mudhut?

Are you still relocating?
Cheffie Wrote:Sounds like you've dumped the Landrover and saddled yourself with something different.. :wall:
Big Grin

Welcome back BTW.

Did you find your dream woman out of the 3?

Have you bought your mudhut?

Are you still relocating?
i am relocating and it mabe this year and she is the most untameable chick ive met which is brilliant as she has a wild streak like me .she is shorter than me but we had some very good times together even watched a sunset across table bay together .

the landy is coming with me as its being stripped down and rebuilt for safariing gonna go back in march to sort out the house.
Mazeltov Bwana
lol nice one
Welcome back Pommie Bok Big Grin

Glad to hear that you're doing well Smile and congrats on the new lady in your life :thumbs:
pommie bok Wrote:a wild streak
she is shorter
watched a sunset across table bay together .

Sounds like a handful :luck:

Best of luck with the move and stripping a Landy..
Big Grin
Cheffie Wrote:Sounds like a handful :luck:

Best of luck with the move and stripping a Landy..
Big Grin

Landies are ok to strip -

- after all they pretty much do it themselves while you're still driving them :yikes: :biggrin:

All the best with your plans PB :thumbs:
Glad to hear you are happy pommie Big Grin