South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Book Genres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of book to you like to read the most?
Detective stories? Thrillers? Humour? Historical?

What is it about your favourite book that makes you love it?
I quite enjoy crime thrillers, and then I also love chick-lit books!! But I generally buy any type of book so long as it looks interesting....

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by dudette
What kind of book to you like to read the most?
Detective stories? Thrillers? Humour? Historical?

What is it about your favourite book that makes you love it?

Dudette,

i like detective books-more leaning towards the forensic side of things, like to know the ins and outs of working towards solving a case and how they do it...Smile

thrillers - love them Smile

humour - yes i love laughing - no secret there hey??

i love love stories too, abit of romance in me too...:haha: i also like light hearted books like shopaholic, etc....all lovely...

i do not like too much of history - was interesting reading the Da Vinci Code but i normally read that sort of book once in a blue moon..Smile
I enjoy reading all sorts and it mainly goes with my mood, but generally I enjoy drama's with the human elements and emotions. A good thriller thrown in between certainly is enjoyable. Most times the books also have a bit of all the above in it i.e. humour and the story can take place many years ago or even in a previous centaury. I love the Pooh books cause they have a bit of everything in them and can be for adults and children to enjoy alike !!!