South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: So people what will the next thriller be ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello !

Well I got lot's of books out of the library ... and have on order to collect soon Mary Higgins Clark "Moonlight becomes You" - so this is definitely the next book for the club I would think as it really is an exciting book.

If anyone is interested I also took out the following books which look good.

State of happiness by Stella Duffy

Midnight Champagne by A.Manette Ansay

A tree grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith

Black Box by Amos Oz

Child of my Heart by Alice McDermott

The Booksellers of Kabul by Asne Seierstad

and numerous non-fiction as well. So I am set for the next 2-3 weeks. I still might go back over the weekend when we do our shopping as I also want another James Patterson !!
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
[B]Hello !

Well I got lot's of books out of the library ... and have on order to collect soon Mary Higgins Clark "Moonlight becomes You" - so this is definitely the next book for the club I would think as it really is an exciting book.

B]

I've also reserved it from our library, so once its in, I'll be reading it.
At the moment I am trying to get through the No1 Ladies detective agency series, but its taking longer than expected Sad

Then I have the latest Jeffrey Deaver and the Da Vinci Code. Hmmm. dont' mind me if I'm not contributing - I'll be too busy reading!!! Wink

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by dudette
I've also reserved it from our library, so once its in, I'll be reading it.
At the moment I am trying to get through the No1 Ladies detective agency series, but its taking longer than expected Sad

Then I have the latest Jeffrey Deaver and the Da Vinci Code. Hmmm. dont' mind me if I'm not contributing - I'll be too busy reading!!! Wink

i will get back on track once my flu is sorted out....really took the wind outta my sails this time...Smile
Quote:Originally posted by nikkinaz
Hello !

I still might go back over the weekend when we do our shopping as I also want another James Patterson !!
The Mary Higgins Clark book sounds cool then!!

Let me know which Patterson book you get, as I own most already, and I can recommend some, too!
I shall let you know asap...! I forgot totally about looking under P.... Duh Stupid - Hey !

Anyways hurry and get your copy of the Mary Higgins Clark book so you can join us Wink Ha, ha ! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Okay, I have just got the Mary Higgins Clark book, and will read it this weekend!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
Okay, I have just got the Mary Higgins Clark book, and will read it this weekend!!!

I shall be joining you soon as my copy has now arrived at the library....too many books - too little time.
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive Sad
I also ordered the rest of the books in the Alexander McCall Smith series, as well as a cd and some other books, and Amazon were nailing me £17 on p&p!!!!! I e-mailed them, and received a credit on my bill of £12. MUCH better!!!!
Pages: 1 2