South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: What happened to the other forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! My name's 'me!'. I used to be able to post on threads like a bit more serious but now I can't. What's the story? And why won't admin answer my PMs? Why can certain ('safe'??) members post while others of us presumably can't? Not that I'm that bothered, but it does make you think doesn't it?!
Hi & welcome back, Me! :thumbs:

Admin has been very busy the last few weeks. Have you read this thread ( http://www.globalbuzz-sa.net/forums/show...php?t=7386) explaining the changes? Smile
Hej me!,

As far as I know, nobody except for "newsroom" is able to post in the above mentioned forum. This is no doubt due to the changes taking place and I'm sure it will be possible soon. Smile
Jangar Wrote:Hej me!,

As far as I know, nobody except for "newsroom" is able to post in the above mentioned forum. This is no doubt due to the changes taking place and I'm sure it will be possible soon. Smile
Thanks J and V - like they said: when all else fails 'read the instructions' (and in my case they add the 'you lazy bliksem' bit as well). :duh:
Hi me!

we plan on introducing the new format for the 'a little more serious' forum very shortly

the new format will be that Newsroom provides feeds and stories and then there are various BLOGS attached for comment

The BLOGS will be the personal opinion of the BLOG owner and will in no way reflect on GlobalBuzz Southern Africa's stance on matters

One of the aims behind this is to keep the forums civil and helpful, while still providing an area for discussion and opinion without it having a negative impact on GBSA

GlobalBuzz Southern Africa's main focus is to provide a Business and Social Network platform for users to gain from, as well to provide information on the region without bias or opinion

The reasons are all positive and hopefully within a few months users will be able to see what is being achieved and that they are able to benefit from the structure

Thank you

ForumAdmin