South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: fever blisters...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Icecub

apart from applying zovirax and all those tubes of stuff.....when it actually has developed...like blisters...how do u treat them to get rid of them quicker....mine developed overnight....Sad Sad
Hi Cub...

Vanilla Essence, put it on a earbud and then on the blister..it dries it out.

Eat loads of raisins. DO not ask me why? Worse ever one drink one teaspoon of 'borrie' dissolved in a glass of water.

I know the vannilje essence one work. Don't eat raisins and their is now way I am going to drink borrie.Rolleyes

Good luck

tokoloshie

drink lots of whiskey...serious...Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by tokoloshie
drink lots of whiskey...serious...Big Grin

hello toks..u got in...Smile

okay will try the vanilla essence one and the whiskey...although the whiskey will have to wait until after the school run..Smile
Have u tried the vannila essence yet?
Shame cubbie...I know how sore they are....I suffer with them from time to time.....usually when I am tired or run down.

The only bit of advice I can give you is throw your toothbrush out.....you will keep infecting yourself if you use the same brush once the sore has developed.

Hope it gets better soon

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by suep
Shame cubbie...I know how sore they are....I suffer with them from time to time.....usually when I am tired or run down.

The only bit of advice I can give you is throw your toothbrush out.....you will keep infecting yourself if you use the same brush once the sore has developed.

Hope it gets better soon

actually on my mind to do that tonight.....Smile thanks Suep...

birdie..i applied it about 30 min ago.......does it really help??
Friars Balsam - dab a bit on the sore and let it dry

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Zulu_Foxtrot
Friars Balsam - dab a bit on the sore and let it dry

and where do i get it here?? do the chemists sell it here guys and girls.....Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
actually on my mind to do that tonight.....Smile thanks Suep...

birdie..i applied it about 30 min ago.......does it really help??

now, will I tell you lies?
Pages: 1 2 3