South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Hello !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

My name is Sue, and I seem to remember somewhere in history, I used to post here :dazed: They have now let me out, and I am no longer on medication :cop: so I guess i can post again :beg:

:crylol: :crylol: :crylol:

Cheffie, I hope your new place is not near any rivers?:mmm:
Hello Sue
My name is Joan and I have not posted here for more than a year...
Knowing how busy you are, I have subscribed to the Habitat newsletter and find all the information there

Take care

Joan
Sue Johnson Wrote:Cheffie, I hope your new place is not near any rivers?:mmm:

Welcome back Sue.. does that mean winter is over and mama bear is out of hibernation? Big Grin

Pull up a paddle and we can sail over all the news, what you have missed out on (apart from the deluge); what still needs to be done (apart from investing in Burberry) and what you don't include on your newsletter.. Wink
Hello my name is Duck

i have been here a while

quack

:woof:
Hi Sue

Long time no speak! Nice to see you back.

It's been difficult for us to talk with goggles and snorkel on these days.

Regards

HH
:thumbs: Wink
Hi Sue & Joan! Welcome back, you were missed! :thumbs:
:crylol: Hello one and all ........ beginning to sound like an AA reunion Big Grin
This is where I stand up and say......

My name is Sue, and I am a GB addict........tried to stay away, went to therapy........all the usual stuff but here I am again :thumbs:

And whilst I am here, there is a certain person of the 'white cloth' who insists on sending me files in excess of 2mb........12 mb to be precise :dazed: This is Africa, we don't do 12mb, we are lucky if we get the 2.......so :bigcry: I don't get to see the photo's of the man in the white cloth and so I cannot see if he wears wellies at the moment or not..........?
Sue Johnson Wrote:man in the white cloth and so I cannot see if he wears wellies at the moment or not..........?

I will refrain from commenting on wearing only wellies. Suffice to say we have been awarded 5 * for Health and Hygiene inside 6 weeks.. and that would simply negate everything Wink

I will get a webbed fella to put them up for you to have a look. Don't hold me to a time frame - I'm from the Cape and enjoy taking my time about things.. Big Grin
Sue Johnson Wrote:Hello

My name is Sue, and I seem to remember somewhere in history, I used to post here :dazed: They have now let me out, and I am no longer on medication :cop: so I guess i can post again

[COLOR="Purple"]Now tell us Sue.... what medication were you on? I am sure you were sitting under the big tree sipping the red liquid medicine! Big Grin

Welcome back! Smile
:jive: Confusedue: :jive:[/COLOR]