South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Windows media player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I used to be able to listen to SA radio stations, up to a few weeks ago. When I try to listen, my computer comes to a dead halt.
If I click on windows media player, I get a message about an internal application error that has occured. This even after I removed and re-installed windows media player.
Can anyone help..please?
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I used to be able to listen to SA radio stations, up to a few weeks ago. When I try to listen, my computer comes to a dead halt.
If I click on windows media player, I get a message about an internal application error that has occured. This even after I removed and re-installed windows media player.
Can anyone help..please?

When you say "dead halt" do you mean that you have to reboot it ??? and if yes, can you reboot it using 'control alt + delete' or do you need to physically restart it ?
Quote:Originally posted by Jangar
When you say "dead halt" do you mean that you have to reboot it ??? and if yes, can you reboot it using 'control alt + delete' or do you need to physically restart it ?

I need to physically restart it.