South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Shipping companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[COLOR="Purple"]Friends of mine are moving from Johannesburg to the UK

Can you recommend any good shipping companies that they can use please?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

:trek: :trek: :trek:

[/COLOR]
Pronkertjie Wrote:[COLOR="Purple"]Friends of mine are moving from Johannesburg to the UK

Can you recommend any good shipping companies that they can use please?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

:trek: :trek: :trek:

[/COLOR]

Do NOT use this company ,they messed up our move big time and we were unable to claim for the damages as they were insured through some unkown company and not Lloyds as they claimed
Thanks Zebras.... I will pass the info on....
We used Magna and they were brilliant - not 1 thing broken or missing !

Very professional when they packed our home.

http://www.magna.co.za/
Thanks Nikkinaz!

:trek:
Nikki try Biddulphs - excelent service - they moved us to Oz and we didnt have a problem at all and NO breakages!!
Toad Wrote:Nikki try Biddulphs - excelent service - they moved us to Oz and we didnt have a problem at all and NO breakages!!

Don't even think about them. They moved some of my stuff and the table (you may have seem the pictures) was in quite a few pieces when it arrived and it took nearly 6 months for them to admit that they used a different haulier than usual upon arrival in UK - no money and not even an apology.
Very late repy this, I know, we used Stuttafords and can not complain about anything at all.

Not sure whether your friends have moved yet Pronkertjie.
Joan Wrote:Very late repy this, I know, we used Stuttafords and can not complain about anything at all.

Not sure whether your friends have moved yet Pronkertjie.

Also late , but we too used Stuttafords, and had good service.

They were not the cheapest at the time but we were happy.