South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Amy Winehouse - She Always Said She Was Trouble
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the launch of her new book - She Always Said She Was Trouble and the amazing success of the Grammys

Winehouse dominates Grammys from afar
one is left wondering whether the wild child will actually be given a chance to grow up

Somehow I doubt it. There is no doubt re the unbelievable talent and magnificent voice of this Beehive Diva however there is a definite tragedy waiting to happen in someway attached to her

I am not sure any of you will read the book and I suppose this living legend stuff is a load of crock however her music is magnificent
For good clean fun , give us Lilly Allen anytime , ag , pleeeze !
Failing that , the beautiful ms. Persson , of The Cardigans fame...
Ray Wrote:For good clean fun , give us Lilly Allen anytime , ag , pleeeze !...

[COLOR="Navy"]Audience walks out in 'sick' Lily Allen BBC chat show debut
She is being touted as the saviour of BBC Three, a hip young presenter whose unique appeal to the internet generation will attract a new audience to the much-criticised digital channel.

But Lily Allen's late-night chat show might not be the huge hit Corporation chiefs are praying for.

During recording of the all-important first programme, more than a third of the studio audience walked out, saying they were bored and complaining it was "horrible" and "limp". [/COLOR]

You may be onto something there, I would bottle it

Big Grin :blom: :jive: