South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Brand New Apple iPHONE 16GB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to sell CASH for £320.00 brand new unwanted gift. O2 Contact needed for this. Phone in box and still sealed. No use for me I am not a gadget person.

Top of the Range Apple i Phone -

iPhone combines three amazing products - a revolutionary mobile phone, a widescreen iPod with touch controls, and a breakthrough internet communications device with the best email ever on a mobile phone, web browsing, maps, and searching - into one small and lightweight handheld device. iPhone also introduces an entirely new user interface based on a large multi-touch display and pioneering new software, letting you control everything with just your fingers. So it ushers in an era of software power and sophistication never before seen in a mobile device, completely redefining what you can do with a mobile phone.

Cash Only

Please call me on 07789708978
Oi S, he must be in love to be spoiling you like this and now you want to sell it? Confusedmitten: :tonguepop:

ahh shame poor guy :jester:

Have a "lekker" day MissS Wink