South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Wanted.... books by Dalene Matthee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fello saffers.... being quite homesick I have been dreaming about two books I read when still at school. Have tried to source them from the UK but nobody seems to sell either...particularly not in Afrikaans.

So, before I spend a small fortune at exclusive books and have to wait several weeks, does anyone have either of these that they wish to sell me for a fair price?:beg:

Fiela se kind (spelling may be a bit off)
Kringe in 'n bos

if anyone has the films that would be a blast from the past - I remember watching Fiela at the drive in!

Oh and Die Koperkan - by someone or other... I loved that book too!

Thanks to reading my Afrikaans books I actually passed Matric! hehehe

If either of these books are available please can you let me know... I will update my profile with my home email if it is not already there! ;-)

Back to my assignments now... 3 essays to write by midnight tomorrow - 2 of 800 words each and 1 of 1000! grrrr
I caved in! I bought both books from Exclusive Books yesterday!
:haha:

by the way spacegirl, do you do a fair amount of writing then?
TheDuck Wrote::haha:

by the way spacegirl, do you do a fair amount of writing then?

Nope... but I am doing a 60 point module at the Open Uni towards my degree so the 3 essays were my assignment - along with 5 diagrams (rich pictures, systems map,etc)... fun!