South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Your children's quirks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
morning jillibeans,

funny you mention that, my M I L does that, my hubby does that and now my son, family traits ne?? :haha:

Must be family traits because my mom also does it :haha:
Well, I didn't think Connor had quirks... but I've just realised he's as loony as his mother! lol Big Grin

Yesterday he had an upset tummy (or stummy as he calls it). So he's doing the drama queen bit and moaning about his 'crampy stummy'.

*gross alert btw* and then he says 'oh dear I feel a slobby jobby coming' and runs to the loo

I was in fits of giggles when I realised he probably meant a sloppy one! lol poor child - I've passed on my lunacy!
Both of mine have the strangest quirk I have yet seen - THEY SPEND ALL MY MONEY Smile

picanin

Quote:Originally posted by Venus
Picanin does that! Big Grin

Hey? When did u see that? The only other person who has ever really noticed that was my mom! Big Grin

sue w

Ever since my daughter was a baby, when she was tired, or dropping off to sleep she would rub my elbow.....she still does it at age nearly 5!!!!!!!
my son likes to talk in his sleep....I wonder sometimes if its not just moaning like he does in his waking hours..*sigh*

Its enough to drive one quite batty...

Icecub

another quirk, is i hiccup when i giggle, my son does exactly the same...:haha: :haha:
Pages: 1 2