South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Picture Messaging (MMS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
At the risk of sounding like an eedjit.

I have just received a picture message, but I can't view it as I have not yet enabled my MMS service.

:dazed:

I don't know how to enable MMS, and I can't find a number to call for sony ericsson or vodafone. Google isn't helping much.

I have a Sony Ericsson T230 and I'm on Vodafone.

Any ideas?

HeLp! PlEaSe!Rolleyes
Quote:Originally posted by edmonsta
At the risk of sounding like an eedjit.

I have just received a picture message, but I can't view it as I have not yet enabled my MMS service.

:dazed:

I don't know how to enable MMS, and I can't find a number to call for sony ericsson or vodafone. Google isn't helping much.

I have a Sony Ericsson T230 and I'm on Vodafone.

Any ideas?

HeLp! PlEaSe!Rolleyes

PHone Vodafone so they can activate it on your account

Rolleyes :haha:
Quote:Originally posted by Strawbs
PHone Vodafone so they can activate it on your account

Rolleyes :p

I figured as much... but I don't have a number for them, and that means I have to wait till I get home to phone them... this message could be important you know, it could contain secret government files...

I thought one of the clever buzzers might know... looks like there's no clever buzzers on today, just a smartyass..... :haha:
Phone 151 - it's Vodafone's fault reporting number ( from a vodafone mobile - from a BT phone, it's BT's fault number)

Anyway, choose the correct option from the menu and you will get a customer representative who will put you through to the right dept.
Quote:Originally posted by eteechah
Phone 151 - it's Vodafone's fault reporting number ( from a vodafone mobile - from a BT phone, it's BT's fault number)

Anyway, choose the correct option from the menu and you will get a customer representative who will put you through to the right dept.

151, got it, thankyou thankyou...Big Grin

party boy

can i send pictures from a moto v300 from south africa to another country???
Quote:Originally posted by party boy
can i send pictures from a moto v300 from south africa to another country???

I can't see why not. As long as the person you are sending it to has MMS enabled...

party boy

its *** stupid but apparently i can only send to my friends here in SA Sad i wanna come to the UK Sad i miss my friends there and wanna send em pictures! lol.
edmonsta

you can activate the mms and other services via Sony Ericsson's website....

and its not that difficult, they guide you through all the steps..
Quote:Originally posted by Ameniatha
edmonsta

you can activate the mms and other services via Sony Ericsson's website....

and its not that difficult, they guide you through all the steps..

I did it, thanks Amen, I just rang Vodaphone and they sent me a message with the settings attached. All I had to do was accept it and Bobs your auntie.

Saved me having to do it myself. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2