South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: His 'n Hers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as I said in the other thread, I finished this book a few days ago. I liked it (as I did his other book), but it was not one of those "must read" books.

He has a great ability to be able to write from a woman and a man's perspective, and he is talented writer. His book is amusing, and easy to read.

One thing that was weird was how he spent so much tme writing about their "relationship" before it even started, and yet spent hardly any time on them towards the end of the relationship. It came to a very abrubt ending, and then it all seemed very anti-climactic at the end.

Nonetheless, I did enjoy it. Hope you do too!Wink
His 'n hers is a nice book - nothing spectacular, but a pleasant read nonetheless. Despite the amount of pages, it didn't as long to read as the usual novel, probably because of it's diary format.

I found the author's grasp of each partner's mindset very good, and he managed to work humour into it quite well.

I was not as spellbound with the book as by some others, but it kept me entertained. Not that it was bad, in fact I think it was moderately good.
Perhaps it was because I was drawn against my will into wanting them to get back together - they did seem the perfect couple, didn't they?

A 6/10
Finally read His 'n Hers. It is an okay/good book, I did enjoy the humour and also seeing things from both perspectives. It is a light book which is nice to read away from the usual stuff and it is a quick read.

I would give this one also 6/10 !