South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: grisham
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any saddo lawyer fundies read john grisham's?
i have read a few and then for each b'day and xmas, i get another ! LOL
i dotn mind - i like them tho
I really do enjoy his books - have most of them. The latest one is still downstairs, where I abandoned it a while ago (I normally NEVER do that). Will finish reading it when I am done with my Kathy Reichs, and before I start on my 2 new Sophie Kinsella books....

Am so lucky, have got about 12 new books in the last month!Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Pam M
I really do enjoy his books - have most of them. The latest one is still downstairs, where I abandoned it a while ago (I normally NEVER do that). Will finish reading it when I am done with my Kathy Reichs, and before I start on my 2 new Sophie Kinsella books....

Am so lucky, have got about 12 new books in the last month!Big Grin

yes i do have all of his
they are good, most of them

12 books - lucky u
i used to do alot of reading when i took the train to work but im driving now for a change - i alternate LOL
Quote:Originally posted by jewels
yes i do have all of his
they are good, most of them

12 books - lucky u
i used to do alot of reading when i took the train to work but im driving now for a change - i alternate LOL

Yeah, and next month will probably be a drought as far as new books are concerned. What with me starting work again, I will have a LOT less time to read Sad

Still, I am more excited than I thought I would be now that I am re-joining the work-force!
Yeah, and next month will probably be a drought as far as new books are concerned. What with me starting work again, I will have a LOT less time to read Sad

Still, I am more excited than I thought I would be now that I am re-joining the work-force!

yes - i dont get to read as much as i would like

well done - on rejoining the working forces Big Grin
now - the reading time u manage to steal, will be even more rewarding Big Grin
I read one or two and found them good, but my list of 'To-do' books is so long, I'm not sure I'll get to some more in a while! Sad
I do not mind Grisham for easy reading, his best one as far as I am concerned was The Painted House, a little different to the normal poor kid, ambulance chasers, etc.
Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
I do not mind Grisham for easy reading, his best one as far as I am concerned was The Painted House, a little different to the normal poor kid, ambulance chasers, etc.
Wink

That one was lovely! The movie was awful, though!
That one was lovely! The movie was awful, though!

Have never seen a single movie made of the Grisham books, so I cannot comment!
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
Have never seen a single movie made of the Grisham books, so I cannot comment!

The one I remember is "The Client".
Pages: 1 2