South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Need a hobby
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Originally posted by Saxon
How about photography... and you can use your children as subjects, any camera will do, you will be amazed what stunning pictures you can caputre of people expecialy children

Sorry I know I am a photography nut but it's worth a mention, it tends to work around me and not I around it.

Thanks but photography has not bitten me... I have a very nice camera but the kids use it more than me.

I have today sent off for application forms for Life Class Drawing, Pottery and Caligraphy.... I like the idea of drawing nudes... Big Grin

Icecub

Quote:Originally posted by Spacegirl
Thanks but photography has not bitten me... I have a very nice camera but the kids use it more than me.

I have today sent off for application forms for Life Class Drawing, Pottery and Caligraphy.... I like the idea of drawing nudes... Big Grin

i go to pottery every week love it, very therapeutic and got quite a collection of pots i have made!!Wink Calligraphy, i have enrolled to do later this year, and drawing....i am painting at the moment as well.....got my easel up and just dabbling - until i can do Monet paints..Wink
Pages: 1 2