South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: A Hat Full of Sky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have just finished this book, and I really enjoyed it. I have never read a book by Pratchett before, but I will proababaly get a few more now.

It is written very well, with a lot of humour in it. I really do dnot know what else to say other than I would definitley recommend it!

This is probably a book my girls coud read in a few years time...

A 71/2 out of 10 (Maybe 8Wink )
Thanks for this report back Pam!
I am always on the look out for something "new" and especially different authors to read..............

Big Grin
Quote:Originally posted by Joan
Thanks for this report back Pam!
I am always on the look out for something "new" and especially different authors to read..............

Big Grin

Well, this is very different to what I ususllay read. Although, it is similar to James Herbert's style.....

Big Grin
Although a children's book - this is one which can be enjoyed by both adults and children alike. Pratchett has a humorous view of the human race and this is a delightful book to read!

He is one of my Hubby's favourite authors, and now perhaps I can move onto the other Discoworld novels - hell; we have 27 of them and I have never touched them...it is good to try a different author ! Thanks Bushbaby....! :thumbs:
sounds good - i shall have a look when next in waterstones Smile
I love Terry Pratchett books, haven't read one in a while though!
I finished the book over the weekend, and I really enjoyed it. It is also along the lines of Harry Potter and written in the same kind of language (although the puns and use of language is better Smile ).

I would also give the book a 7/10.