South Africa Info Forums

Full Version: Gordon Ramsay - Hells Kitchen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Quote:Originally posted by Cheffie
and this is code for what? Big Grin

Enjoy the work out - I'm sure you'll cook something fabulous tonight and sneak a look at the box every now and again Wink

Plain common frikadelle it was and I did not sneak of to look at the box so whela.

Icecub

So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....Wink Wink Wink
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....Wink Wink Wink

I only watched bits and pieces every now and then, and I thought she was quite good! I did think the one who made that great fish pie (AL?) should have stayed in longer - he would have given her a run for her money!
Quote:Originally posted by Icecub
So the lovely Jen won, Gordon said last night she showed great confidence in the kitchen....; ) ; ) Wink

And a very worthy winner indeed :thumbs:

Though its sometimes difficult to understand her accent (Liverpudlian) - she was the only real contender Wink

Her work ethic, humour, humility, determination and stamina left everyone in her wake - and apparently she can cook LOL

Great show for two weeks - I hope they bring out a DVD with all the deleted scenes :haha:

Mr Ramsay and his PR agency must be wondering how much more exposure he needs...

Not much by the looks of it - I'm sure there'll be the spinoffs of 'world exclusives' and behind the scenes interviews that'll keep him in the spotlight for a very long time indeed Wink

Now he is worthy of a Gong - hopefully Jamie the prat doesn't get too inflamed LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7